The Bottom Line
- Makes a great gift for that special someone
- Features a song especially written for the 2006 Olympics
- Song selections varying in musical era's
- Bocelli's music is the same today as it was when he first appeared on the music scene
- Released: January 31, 2006
- 1 Disk, 14 Tracks
- Total Play Time: 57:38
Guide Review - Andrea Bocelli, Amore
What I do like about Bocelli's Amore is the fact that he is singing several popular songs from the 1920's to the 80's. Familiar tunes, although in foreign languages, are easy to hum along with. Song's like "Can't Help Falling in Love" and "Somos Novios" (with Christina Aguilera) are among my favorite. As I said before, he has become synonymous with romantic songs, and this album is no exception. It would be a perfect accompaniment to that box of chocolate and roses you plan on buying your loved one for Valentine's day.
Along with Andrea's new album, comes a whirlwind of advertising and promoting. During the month of February alone, Bocelli will appear on the Today Show, Dateline NBC, The View, Live with Regis and Kelly, CBS Morning Show, Martha Stewart, Tony Danza, and more. He will also perform at the Olympic Closing Ceremonies on February 26, 2006 in front of a worldwide television audience of over 1 billion people.